Signature 196 New 2017
Explore Scotland’s outdoors and see more.
The all-new Signature 196 is a superb low-line 6-berth with electric drop-down bed over the large front lounge. In addition, it features a family-size kitchen and bathroom amidships and a lovely light rear lounge which makes up into a huge double bed. The Signature196, of course, has 6 dedicated seatbelts so the whole family can travel in safety. This layout is the perfect option for adventurous families to explore Scotland and beyond!
Motorhome Cruise proud to present brand new addition to it’s family of luxury Motorhomes to explore Scotland. The all new Elddis Signature 196 has a front dinette area comprising two facing bench seats with seat belts and one side facing bench seat, this area can easily be converted into a good size double bed when required, above is the all new electric drop down double bed.The centre kitchen comes with a 3 burner gas hob plus 240v hotplate, grill, full oven, microwave oven and a 3-way fridge/freezer and opposite the kitchen is the wash/wc/shower room. Through to the rear is the light and airy lounge which again converts into a good size double bed when required. GRP underskin to the motorhome floor provides a water resistant barrier. This vehicle also comes with cab air con, driver and passenger airbags, reversing camera, cruise control, DAB radio, multi-function steering wheel, Bluetooth, bespoke stain resistant upholstery, awning, full habitation door fly screen and 4KW space-saving Whale heating – runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting and ducted heating throughout including the washroom. New equipment for 2017 now includes Avtex Garmin Sat Nav system, solar panel, new graphics and badging, Thatcham tracker system, Remi pleated cab blinds, Silver dash embellishment kit, Omni-vent extractor fan, 240v external socket, external shower point, winterised water tanks and a Teleco digital TV aerial. The perfect family motorhome.
The all-new Signature 196 is a superb low-line 6-berth with electric drop-down bed over the large front lounge. In addition, it features a family-size kitchen and bathroom amidships and a lovely light rear lounge which makes up into a huge double bed. The Signature 196, of course, has 6 dedicated seatbelts so the whole family can travel in safety. This layout is the perfect option for adventurous families to explore Scotland and beyond!
* New Peugeot BlueHDi Euro 6 engine
* Peugeot Boxer 2.0 130bhp HDi Turbo Diesel
* New low-level chassis with sleek sports styling, including all-new exterior design and streamline over-cab
Low-level entrance step for easier access
* 4KW Space-saving Whale heating- runs on gas and/or electric with quiet night-time setting – ducted heating
throughout including bathrooms
* Fully adjustable and co-ordinated swivel Captains seats with armrests
* Full height spacious wardrobes with soft-close hinges
* Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort. This class-leading mattress
construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in
Winter and cool in Summer.
* Domestic size separate oven and grill with spark ignition, and dedicated pan storage cupboard
* 3 burner black enamel gas hob including high speed multi-function burner (for wok or large frying pan),
spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
* Fridge-freezer with removable freezer unit
* Spare wheel and tyre
* DAB Radio with steering mounted controls
* Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
* GRP underskin to motorhome floor providing a water resistant barrier
* Exclusive ‘Easy Glide’ bed technology for easy bed conversion
* Fully protected mains electric system with up to six 240V sockets – more than any other motorhome
* ‘Marone’ craftsman built ‘No-Rattle’ cabinetry with handcrafted dove-tailed drawers, overhead lockers with
positive locking and removable shelves, contrasting two tone ‘Fantasie Brushed’ flush-fit kitchen units
with Chrome inset detail
* Durable ‘Mineral Crème’ granite-effect worktops throughout, with ‘Cashmere’ bathroom unit tops
* LED interior spotlights with concealed lights above overhead lockers (saving up to 80% battery consumption)
Peugeot wheel trims
* 100L Underslung fresh water tank with manual water fill system
* 70L Underslung waste water tank
* Whale Expanse dual-fuel underslung 8L water heater
* Whale Duo Control combination controller
* ‘Boutique’ washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish
CHOOSE YOUR MOTORHOMES
Scotland is a beautiful and historic country filled with all kinds of things to see and do. From ancient castles to modern icons, there is so much to explore and enjoy. Check out our guide to some of the nation's hot spots and start planning your own bespoke trip.